cleanbird:connect is an add-on to cleanbird:one & :two. With cleanbird:connect, you can integrate any foreign sensors into the cleanbird models.
Possible applications are:
- Integration of bathroom hygiene – Toilet dispensers, soap dispensers and towel dispensers report their fill level and trigger the required refill task in cleanbird.
- Integration of lighting systems – modern luminaires have integrated sensors – we can also use this data to control the cleaning processes.
- Integration of indoor plants – special humidity sensors report when a plant needs to be watered.
- Incorporation of Waste Sensors – Waste containers report their fill level and initiate a demand-based emptying.
- Integration of coffee machines – The intelligent coffee machines report maintenance, descaling, outgoing consumables (coffee, milk, etc.)
- Connecting cleanbird to your CAFM system: You want to manage the cleaning data in your leading CAFM system. You will also save yourself the double spatial data management through the connection
cleanbird:connect provides the basis for integrating every external data source, every type of sensor and integration of each data transfer target.